If you wish to view the course layout, please click the link below.
- Single Stableford
- Maximum Social Handicap: Men 27, Ladies 27 AGU Handicap adjusted to Course Slope rating for Men (White Markers), Ladies (Yellow Markers). Please check Slope Rating Sheet and revise handicap on your card as required
- Nearest the pin Holes: to be advised
- Eagles Nest Hole: to be advised
- Longest Drive: to be advised – Men (1-16) & (16+) and Ladies
Speed of play is very important
Please keep up with the group in front not in front of the group behind and if you cannot score, please pick up.
Tee Markers for the day
- Men: White
- Ladies: Red
- 100, 150 and 200 metres to centre of green
- Measurements also located on sprinkler heads
Tee Markers and Flag Positions
- Tee markers: White Men | Yellow Women
- Flag Positions: Red Front | White Middle | Yellow Back
- Men: 27
- Women: 27
Please include or double check handicaps on card and revise if necessary.
On course drinks & snacks available during the day.
- Players must replace and sand all divots, repair pitch-marks on the greens and rake bunkers after use
- Golf carts must not be driven on tees or within 10 metres of the green
- Removal of balls from the hole with putter head is not permissible because of damage caused to the hole
- Do not walk up the face of the bunkers. Always leave a bunker by the way you entered it and smooth out footmarks. Rakes must be left in the middle of bunkers and pointing in the direction of play.
- “Fore” – Be aware of other players in the path of your ball and call “Fore” when required
- Please adhere to Pennant Hills’ dress regulations on course and in the clubhouse
- Pick up after six on a par 3, pick up after 7 on a par 4, pick up after 8 on